Airfare can be one of the costliest expenses of a vacation. Protect yourself from the financial loss if you:
- must cancel your airfare prior to departure
- must return home on a date other than originally scheduled (Must select Air Extra as an add-on when purchasing.)
Already purchased a travel plan?
Find the right plan for you
- Non-refundable portion of prepaid airfare
- Extra cost of one-way economy airfare home (when additional Air Extra coverage is purchased)
- Extra cost of economy air transportation to destination (in the event of a missed connection)
- Loss of life - up to $7,500 for transport of deceased home, or up to $5,000 for cremation or burial at place of death
- Up to $25 per transaction for service fees to change a reservation
- Service fees for travel advice or service (when indicated on the invoice at time of booking)
It is important to select the benefits that will cover the TOTAL cost of your trip and that EVERY member of your family travelling together is covered.
Coverage may only be purchased within 72 hours of time of deposit, cancellation or penalty period.
Maximum coverage period is 183 days.
Benefits are payable when forced to cancel your trip arrangements prior to departure, you return prior to or later than originally scheduled, or you miss a connection at a holiday departure point due to risks covered.
- A pre-existing stability period will apply.
No refunds are available for this plan.
No extension is available for this plan.
The information on this page is for reference only. For complete coverage details, please refer to the Airfare and Holiday Cancellation Terms and Provisions. In the event of any difference between the terms here and those of the Terms and Provisions, the terms of the provisions shall prevail.