Plans for 3-9 employees
Let us tailor a group benefits plan for your specific needs and budget with comprehensive coverage that safeguards your team and company.
We offer stable renewal pricing and easy-to-use online plan administration tools so you can focus on building your business.
All packages include life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, health, vision (eye exams), and dental coverage at a fixed monthly rate. Optional enhancements allow you to tailor your plan to the specific needs of your organization, while still controlling cost.
Includes a choice of 80% or 100% coverage for prescription drugs, plus a pay direct drug card which minimizes your employees’ out of pocket expenses.
Includes coverage for accidental dental, athletic therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, clinical psychology, foot care, hearing aids, medical appliances, nutritional counselling, orthopedic shoes & modifications, physiotherapy, private duty nursing, prosthetic and remedial equipment and travel protection. Includes virtual care services with Gotodoctor to address a wide range of health and wellness concerns online or over the phone at your convenience.
Provides continuation of existing health benefits coverage for up to 24 months at no cost to spouse and dependent(s) in the event of an employee’s death.
Includes coverage for diagnostic, preventative and restorative treatments, extractions, accidental injury, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and anesthesia.
Provides 100% reimbursement of eligible expenses for an ambulance or a semi-private hospital room. Also features a unique treat no transport provision, which covers charges when an ambulance is called and treatment occurs on site.
Covers the cost of a routine eye exam.
Helps your employees feel secure by ensuring their families can be taken care of financially in case of an untimely death. Options include a flat amount or multiple of salary.
Provides financial support in the event of an accidental death or the complete or partial loss of limb. Coverage includes repatriation, home alterations, vehicle modifications, education for dependent children and occupational training for a spouse.
With a Manitoba Blue Cross plan, your employees can easily submit claims online for reimbursement, view claim and payment history, confirm coverage balances, check claim status, print or request ID cards, learn about savings through our Blue Advantage® program and access Health Connected, our wellness platform to create healthy habits.
Enhance your plan and the value to your employees with these optional benefits
Includes coverage for acupuncture, audiology, chiropractic services, massage therapy, naturopathy, osteopathy and speech therapy.
Offers flexible coverage for eligible expenses, including deductibles, co-insurance amounts and expenses not fully covered by another plan.
Offers flexible coverage for eligible wellness-related expenses, including gym memberships, classes and equipment.
Provides coverage for major services, including crowns, bridges and dentures.
Provides coverage for braces for children up to the age of 17.
Available for groups with five or more employees. Provides coverage towards vision aids such as glasses, contacts or laser eye surgery.
Offers extensive coverage for employees requiring emergency care outside of their home province with high maximums on a number of benefits. Features a range of coverages, including emergency evacuation, emergency relief of dental pain, emergency veterinary care, return of pet, repair or replacement of eyeglasses and an in-patient hospital allowance.
Provides direct access to professional, confidential counselling services to assist employees and their families with personal concerns affecting work performance, self-management and life. Also includes access to internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy (iCBT) through our partner MindBeacon, including guided and self-guided programs. Designed to enhance the health and well-being of Manitobans.
Offers a wide range of proactive and preventative online tools and supports that put wellness at the forefront. Available on our digital wellness platform at wellness.mb.bluecross.ca, the wellness plan is focused on holistic health. Exclusive programs and services include digital fitness, online mental health support, financial resources and more.
Provides financial support to the employee in the event of the death of spouse or dependent children.
Protects employees against the financial impact of an unexpected condition and can ease stress associated with a lump sum payment. With no restrictions on how the money is used, employees can do what they need to help combat the life changes that arise with a critical illness, such as home renovations, medical treatments or private-duty nursing.
Helps to cover lost wages when an employee is temporarily unable to work due to accident or illness. Our in-house disability management program will work with employers, employees and health care providers to ensure a return to work is done safely and appropriately.
Helps to cover lost wages for a longer period for lengthy recoveries – until the age of 65 or the employee is able to return to work. Our in-house disability management program will work with employers, employees and health care providers to ensure a return to work is done safely and appropriately.
Why choose Manitoba Blue Cross?
Join Manitoba’s #1 health plan provider.
- Manitoban's #1 choice for coverage — We cover half of all Manitobans. That's more than any other carrier.
- Not-for-profit — We serve stakeholders, not stockholders. That means every dollar made is reinvested back into our infrastructure, our people, and our province.
- Most recognized and trusted name in health coverage — We are part of a trusted network whose products are backed by a brand name recognized around the world.
Benefits for employers
- Made-in-Manitoba — Because we're Manitoban, we are keenly attuned to what's happening in the province and have insider knowledge about the people we serve.
- Aligned with Manitoba Pharmacare — We follow Manitoba's formulary which keeps drug costs low and promotes stable renewals.
- Cost-effective — We provide statistical reports to help analyze your plan, helping you make informed decisions.
- Easy-to-use — We provide businesses with access to an easy-to-use group administration site. Enroll, update, or terminate employees at any time. Request supplies. Print or download billing statements.
Benefits for employees
- Accessible — We have an award-winning call centre and walk-in customer service centre, located right here in Manitoba. Plus, our members have 24/7 access to claim and benefit information via mybluecross.
- Convenient — Our BlueNet card allows point-of-sale processing right at the pharmacy. Plus, we've made arrangements with many service providers to reimburse directly - from physiotherapists, dentists, and chiropractors to ambulance companies, vision providers, hospitals, and more. Assignment of Payment means members don't have to pay out-of-pocket and wait for reimbursement.
- Unique — We offer unique benefits - from foot care nurse and athletic therapy coverage to hostel care and treat no transport ambulance service. We're also one of the only carriers in the province to provide reimbursement for cardiac rehabilitation.
- Blue Advantage® — All members of Blue Cross get exclusive discounts on products and services offered by participating providers.