Disability Management Program
The advantages of a disability benefits program are plentiful. Companies see:
- improved productivity
- decreased absenteeism
- reduced replacement and training costs
- enhanced job satisfaction
- improved company reputation for recruitment, retention and competitiveness
- reduced health insurance claims
- reduced length of disability claims with shorter injury and illness claim durations
Why choose Manitoba Blue Cross?
Join Manitoba’s #1 health plan provider.
Benefits for employees
- Accessible — We have an award-winning call centre and walk-in customer service centre, located right here in Manitoba. Plus, our members have 24/7 access to claim and benefit information via mybluecross.
- Convenient — Our BlueNet card allows point-of-sale processing right at the pharmacy. Plus, we've made arrangements with many service providers to reimburse directly - from physiotherapists, dentists, and chiropractors to ambulance companies, vision providers, hospitals, and more. Assignment of Payment means members don't have to pay out-of-pocket and wait for reimbursement.
- Unique — We offer unique benefits - from foot care nurse and athletic therapy coverage to hostel care and treat no transport ambulance service. We're also one of the only carriers in the province to provide reimbursement for cardiac rehabilitation.
- Blue Advantage® — All members of Blue Cross get exclusive discounts on products and services offered by participating providers.