We are a homegrown, Manitoba-based health benefits provider with coverage that is one of the best in the industry. With the added advantage of a national network, we provide the utmost care for our members living both locally and out of province.
As a not-for-profit organization, we put people and service first. Our bottom line is about the health and wellness of Manitobans. Our commitment to service is evident as the province’s leading health benefits provider for over 45 years.
As an independent licensee of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans and together with our subsidiary, Blue Cross Life, we provide health, dental, employee assistance, life, disability, wellness and travel coverage for over half a million people. Our personal and group plans fill the gap between government health plans and what Manitobans want and need.
To improve the health and well-being of Manitobans.
Connecting our communities through more than just benefits.
We are a caring corporation committed to the following:
- Quality – We strive for excellence and our high standards are constantly reflected in our products and services.
- Customer Service – We accept only optimum standards of service for our clients.
- Integrity – We deal with all our stakeholders fairly, equitably and honestly.
- Respect – We respect and trust our fellow employees, supporting and encouraging one another in our daily lives.
- Teamwork – Teamwork is a way of life at Manitoba Blue Cross. We work together in a setting of collaboration, cooperation and open communication.
- Community Spirit – On a corporate and individual basis, we strive to engage in actions that support and strengthen our communities.
- Benjamin Graham
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kiran Claire, CPA, CIP
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
and Corporate Secretary
- Luke Johnston, FCIA, FCAS
Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
- Brian Rosenberg, BSc, BA
Vice President and Chief Information and Technology Officer
- Brenda Slikker, BA, C.I.M.
Vice President and Chief Experience Officer
- Diane Sparrow DeGrave, BA, CPHR, C.I.M.
Director, People and Corporate Services
- David Tompkins, BA, CEBS
Board of directors
- Tom Bryk, Chair
- David Baxter, Vice-chair
- Marie Buchan
- Allan Fineblit
- Curwin Friesen
- Monica Girouard
- Marina James
- Helen Kasdorf
- Crystal Laborero
- Jennifer Mullen-Bérubé
- Brian Postl