Employee Assistance Program
A healthy workplace equals:
- increased productivity
- decreased absenteeism
- reduced accidents and disability rates
- reduced health insurance claims
- enhanced job satisfaction
- improved company image
More about our Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive reporting: To provide you with insight and transparency into our program and to further support your organizational wellness objectives, we offer over 10 custom reports.
- Communication materials: We provide employee communication pieces, including posters and a quarterly newsletter, to reduce the stigma around seeking support and to remind your employees that we are there for them whenever they choose to reach out.
- Self-management materials: We offer self-help workbooks and online resources and programs to help your employees learn and apply the skills and knowledge necessary to manage their health concerns on a day-to-day basis. They can be coupled with counselling services for added support.
- Workshops and seminars: We offer workshops and seminars on a variety of topics with the goal of supporting health and wellness in the workplace. From topics such as mental health to caregiver support to financial management, our sessions offer an interactive learning experience for your employees.
Our program values
Why choose Manitoba Blue Cross?
Join your local health benefits provider.
Benefits for employees
- Accessible — We have an award-winning call centre and walk-in customer service centre, located right here in Manitoba. Plus, our members have 24/7 access to claim and benefit information via mybluecross®.
- Convenient — Our BlueNet card allows point-of-sale processing right at the pharmacy. Plus, we've made arrangements with many service providers to reimburse directly - from physiotherapists, dentists and chiropractors to ambulance companies, vision providers, hospitals and more. Assignment of Payment means members don't have to pay out-of-pocket and wait for reimbursement.
- Unique — We offer unique benefits - from foot care nurse and athletic therapy coverage to hostel care and treat no transport ambulance service. We're also one of the only carriers in the province to provide reimbursement for cardiac rehabilitation.
- Blue Advantage® — All members of Blue Cross get exclusive discounts on products and services offered by participating providers.