Organizational wellness assessment
Workplaces that focus on wellness can see many positive impacts, including:
- stronger ability to recruit and retain talent.
- improved employee engagement.
- enhanced productivity.
- more creativity and innovation.
- reduction of many workplace issues.
- higher profit levels.
More about our organizational wellness assessment
Improving workplace psychological health and safety can provide positive impacts on:
- risk mitigation.
- cost effectiveness.
- corporate culture and human resources.
- organizational excellence and sustainability.
Keep your team healthy in all dimensions of wellness – physical, emotional, occupational, financial, social, intellectual. As a result, many workplace issues can be reduced, including conflicts, grievances, turnover, morale, disability, injury rates, absenteeism and performance.
Research shows that those organizations that implement psychologically healthy and safe workplace strategies experience, on average, better results in all key performance categories, including key human resource measures and profits.
Why choose Manitoba Blue Cross?
Join your local health benefits provider.
Benefits for employees
- Accessible — We have an award-winning call centre and walk-in customer service centre, located right here in Manitoba. Plus, our members have 24/7 access to claim and benefit information via mybluecross®.
- Convenient — Our BlueNet card allows point-of-sale processing right at the pharmacy. Plus, we've made arrangements with many service providers to reimburse directly - from physiotherapists, dentists and chiropractors to ambulance companies, vision providers, hospitals and more. Assignment of Payment means members don't have to pay out-of-pocket and wait for reimbursement.
- Unique — We offer unique benefits - from foot care nurse and athletic therapy coverage to hostel care and treat no transport ambulance service. We're also one of the only carriers in the province to provide reimbursement for cardiac rehabilitation.
- Blue Advantage® — All members of Blue Cross get exclusive discounts on products and services offered by participating providers.