Tips for registering
for your online account
Items to have handy
- Manitoba Blue Cross identification card to input your client and certificate numbers.
- Bank account information to set up direct deposit for claim payments to be deposited into your account (mandatory to submit online claims but not to access your account). Information required:
- ~Transit/Branch number (5 digits long)
- ~Institution number (3 digits long)
- ~Account number (7-12 digits long)
- Your password must be 8-64 characters in length and contain at least one letter and one number (spaces are not allowed).
- If the email address entered is already in use with another Manitoba Blue Cross certificate where you are not the primary member, you must use a different email address. If the email address is associated with a cancelled certificate, please contact us to have the cancelled certificate removed and the new certificate added.
- Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email at the email address provided. Please access the link in that email within 24 hours to complete the registration process. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your junk mail before contacting us.